Do you photocopy things from the newspaper in your office?

Unauthorised copy from NZ print media publications is against copyright law. Even if it is just for internal distribution. You can get a licence from Print Media Copyright Agency (PMCA) to gain the right to copy articles for the office.

About drintegrity

I am the director of IntegrityWorks, a company specialising in small business employment matters -getting the paper work right. We are aligned with Buckett Law- the employment law experts, and will help you get your small business employment agreements and performance managment systems in place. I am also the employment relations consultant to the CEO of the New Zealand Nurses Organisation

Comments are closed.

%d bloggers like this: